“It is optimal” for patients like Schumacher.
Flagworld Communications Inc.
Tag Archive: Sonntagsblick
Investigators may be even closer to solving the theft of Michael Schumacher’s medical records.
The Swiss newspaper Sonntagsblick reports that investigators are now looking elsewhere, having found that the doctor’s letter was not taken or copied by staff of the university hospital in Grenoble, where Schumacher was in a coma. Read the rest of this entry »
Two experts have warned that the old Michael Schumacher is probably now gone
Britain’s respected Telegraph newspaper recently cited sources in reporting that the F1 legend’s family has been told by the medical team at Grenoble that, ten weeks into his coma, “only a miracle” will save him now. Read the rest of this entry »
The race to become the next FIA president is hotting up.
David Ward, a former colleague of ex-president Max Mosley, has already announced he intends to take on incumbent Jean Todt in the December election. Read the rest of this entry »
Peter Sauber told the Swiss newspaper Sonntagsblick: “That’s nonsense.”
Embattled Sauber could have its engine power switched off permanently on the day after the forthcoming Hungarian grand prix. Read the rest of this entry »
“I think Nico Hulkenberg will win the first race in Melbourne”
Hans-Joachim Stuck, the motor racing boss for the German federation as well as Volkswagen, has picked a curious favourite for this weekend’s 2013 season opener. Read the rest of this entry »
Peter Sauber does not believe Red Bull will struggle to defend its world championships in 2013.
Based on winter testing, some believe the Austrian squad could be outpaced in Melbourne this weekend by Mercedes, Ferrari and Lotus, with McLaren also not far adrift. Read the rest of this entry »
Sebastien Buemi will remain Red Bull’s official third and reserve driver in 2013, the Swiss newspaper Sonntagsblick reports.
It had already emerged that the former Toro Rosso racer, who served as Red Bull’s reserve in 2012, is now definitely out of the running for this year’s second Force India seat. Read the rest of this entry »
Just a week after the longest-ever F1 season ended, Peter Sauber is already looking ahead to the first official action of 2013.
The Swiss team’s founder revealed in his column for the Sonntagsblick newspaper that Sauber’s 2013 car – the Ferrari-powered C32 – will be tested for the first time at Jerez on February 5. “I’m very confident,” Sauber wrote. “Because the technical rules are not changing much, we can build on the C31. We are currently on schedule. Read the rest of this entry »
F1 should be careful not to race away from its image as the ultimate form of motor racing.
There are still some “gentlemen” in F1, team boss and owner Peter Sauber insists.
Amid the recent F-duct debate, it was suggested that Mercedes’ Ross Brawn had broken a teams’ ‘gentlemen’s agreement’ that the technology should not be pursued. Read the rest of this entry »
“For our engineers, it was an extra confirmation that they have chosen the right development direction.” – Sauber
Peter Sauber has admitted his Swiss team is flattered after Red Bull apparently copied the C31’s exhaust layout ahead of the 2012 season. Red Bull ran at the initial Jerez and Barcelona tests – and then the two opening days of the final Barcelona test – with its own solution in the wake of the FIA’s blown exhaust clampdown. Read the rest of this entry »
Most leading specialist publications see Red Bull as the continuing pacesetter in formula one.
In their recent analysis, outlets including Auto Motor und Sport (Germany), La Gazzetta dello Sport (Italy) and Autosport (Britain) believe world champion Sebastian Vettel again resides the best car ahead of the 2012 season. “They still have an advantage, but it’s smaller,” agreed Jenson Button, according to Brazil’s O Estado de S.Paulo.
Tags: Auto Motor und Sport, Autosport, Barcelona, Blick, Brazil, Britain, F2012, Felipe Massa, Ferrari, Force India, Germany, Giorgio Ascanelli, HRT, Italy, Jenson Button, Jerez, Kamui Kobayashi, La Gazzetta dello Sport, Livio Oricchio, Martin Whitmarsh, Marussia, McLaren, Mercedes, Nico Rosberg, O Estado de S.Paulo, Red Bull, Roger Benoit, Ross Brawn, Sauber, Sebastian Vettel, Sonntagsblick, Sun, Switzerland, Toro Rosso, Turun Sanomat, Williams
Sauber’s 2012 car has an ugly bump on its nose, boss Peter Sauber has hinted.
Before the launch of the unseemly Caterham, Ferrari officials admitted their own Maranello built car is also “ugly” due to new regulations. For this year, the FIA is requiring the pointed nose of the cars to be lower, while the actual monocoque height stays the same.
The junior Red Bull team has been streaking forwards with its blown diffuser
Fabio Leimer could be a formula one race rookie in 2012.
The Sonntagsblick newspaper reports that the 22-year-old Swiss’ career is backed by Rainer Gantenbein, who says he has spent more than $17 million already. Leimer is currently ranked 14th in the GP2 championship.
Sauber is paying the price for its decision to scrap development of the blown exhaust system in 2011.
That is the claim of team owner and boss Peter Sauber, recalling a few months ago when the FIA decided to immediately ban the technology. “Our system doesn’t work properly,” he told the Sonntagsblick newspaper. “When they tried to ban it all in Barcelona, we decided to stop with all the expensive development.”
Peter Sauber has revealed he is happy with the performance of his Swiss formula one team so far in 2011.
The report said Sauber did not want rookie Gutierrez
Pedro de la Rosa knew before travelling to Canada that there was a chance he could be racing the Sauber this weekend. Read the rest of this entry »
Peter Sauber on Sunday said he is “very optimistic” Sergio Perez will be in action this weekend in Canada.
The Mexican rookie spent two nights in a Monaco hospital with concussion and a bruised thigh after his high speed qualifying crash. He must be cleared by FIA doctors before getting the green light to race this weekend. Read the rest of this entry »
Flagworld.com on YouTube
- Maxime and Robert Labrie, First Winners of 2016 in the Eastern Canadian Rally Championship
- Renault: We have to build up team again
- Nine full-time WeatherTech Championship teams set for 2016 24 Hours of Le Mans
- McLaren wins the Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour and leads the Intercontinental GT Challenge
- Bird holds off Buemi for BA win
- Bird claims first Formula E pole in Buenos Aires
- Both Venturi drivers Stéphane Sarrazin and Mike Conway did a great job in Buenos Aires in round 4 of the FIA Formula-E Championship
- Mercedes refusing to discount Honda or Renault
- Duran: “It feels like coming home”
- Buenos Aires ePrix: Qualifying groups
- Bird leads opening free practice
- 24 drivers – 24 questions: Answers by António Félix da Costa
- Toyota displays 2016 Yaris WRC livery
- Decision of the Grand Prix Commission
- Fabulous pole for Van Gisbergen and McLaren
- > Championship standings (1)
- Atlantic (307)
- Auto GP – A1GP (754)
- Bikes (2,921)
- DTM (561)
- F1600 (534)
- F2, F3, F4 (1,240)
- F2000 (517)
- Formula E (489)
- Formula One (20,608)
- GP2 Series, GP3 Series (2,025)
- IndyCar (1,306)
- Karting (733)
- NASCAR (2,277)
- Other (2,392)
- Rally (2,061)
- Stock Car (778)
- Touring – Endurance (4,378)
- Uncategorized (1)