A weekend’s race fee is set at US$17,500
Automobili Lamborghini today confirmed that the weekend fee for a shared seat to contest the all-new, five-race Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo series in North America would be US$17,500 per driver, or US$35,000 per car, per race weekend.
- Five race series alongside Grand-AM, ALMS and IndyCar
- Starting at American Le Mans North East Grand Prix at Lime Rock Park on July 5th
- Racing some of North America’s most iconic venues: Lime Rock Park, Kansas Speedway, Calabogie Canada, Virginia International Speedway and Auto Club Speedway, Fontana California
- Winners to compete in Super Trofeo ‘World Series’ finale in Italy against the best from Europe and Asia
- Four hours of track time per race weekend
- Limited registrations available to join the grid
The Lamborghini Super Trofeo is an all-new, extraordinary race series for the US & Canada. The 2013 championship will consist of five rounds partnering GRAND-AM promoted events with IndyCar, ALMS and GRAND-AM’s Rolex Sports Car Series; the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo series in North America follows an established and highly successful tradition of single-make Super Trofeo racing which runs across Europe & Asia.
The turnkey fee provides competitors with a comprehensive package spanning the rental of a Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo – a V10, 570HP, four wheel drive Lamborghini race car, a full service package, car transportation, Pirelli tire package, driver race suits and Lamborghini’s unparalleled trackside hospitality, complete with parking and paddock passes.
At a fee of US$17,500 for each race, drivers will benefit from extensive track time, including 120 minutes of practice in two sessions, a 40 minute qualifying session and two 50 minute races, providing just short of four hours of on-track time every race weekend.
The Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo series will commence with the American Le Mans Northeast Grand Prix at Lime Rock Park on July 5th. Competitors interested in more information concerning registration for the series, should contact:
Tristan Herbert, Series Co-ordinator, cell +1-703-659-3540 e extern.Tristan.Herbert@lamborghini.com
Or Automobili Lamborghini America partner race teams:
GMG Motorsport – +1-714-432-1582
Change Racing – +1-704-788-7811
Mitchum Motorsports – +1-540-266-0082
Premiere – +1-817-817-0731
Creighton Motorsports – +1-678-366-2100